ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have i got a bargain??

Titanium PH1
I went and bought a clio 182 today it is black/gold on a 2005 with 29172miles it has 1 owner from new which was a lady, it is totally immaculatte has tiny little dink on rear quarter, it has full service history etc he is going to fully service the car for me and put 12 months mot and 6 months tax new back lights and if needed new tyres

from a dealer £5500

i think its quite a good price but just after a second opinion

thanks alot sean

SG9 Forester STi
Sounds like you got yourself a good deal there, very low mileage and 1 owner. Enjoy it!

Looks good to me. As long as you're happy, that's the main thing.

There will always be someone on here who got one with lower miles, with more history, for a cheaper price.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Sounds a good find. Bonus if that includes the belts having been replaced too. :cool:

RB 182 Gordini
That's a great price, especially if they are sorting a full service and the rest.

You will have many years of enjoyment out of her i'm sure :cool:

BMW F21 125d
If it's had the belts done thats a great price, being a dealer tho they'll wrongly say they dont need doing yet!

Civic Type R
... as said above theres always someone thats paid more, and someone thats paid less. Enjoy the car.. make sure that it gets its belts done though if they aint been done already!!

Why it need new back lights??

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Well if he is going to fully service it for you then the belts should be done during that, if they havn't already been done. Make sure it happens.