ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have I bought the correct gearbox ?

RB Lutecia
I've recently purchased a JC5 130 for my Clio as the other day mine decided to make more and more of a moan until it shat itself inside out and left all the oil down my street . . . But now's when i say what car ive got and hopefully its the right box, well its a 54' 2.0 16v 182 and as far as im aware its a non-cup but how can i tell for sure with the car right infront of me ? Although it has no front lip and silver alloys it has the cup spoiler and im near positive the last owner never put it on as he was a first class n*b that thrashed it, and thats all he did !

Thanks in advance, Mark

RB Lutecia
:O I feel like i should send you some money ! I only got it for £62 aswell, thanks for the reply mate !

RB Lutecia
Yeah mate i think so, how come ? And this site never lets me know people have commented back sorry for the late reply !