ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Hatfield Heath Meet - Sunday 23rd May**

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Sorry guys Deb and I can't make it tomorrow now. Hope you have a good one and the weather should be good for you...

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
no problem col, maybe next time!

Any more takers??

so far....

1. Brian
2. E11OOT
3. S6 EMY
4. RDP197
5. E11OOT Friend (205 gti)
6. Matt - If attendance is good.
7. Cat171 - As above. (most likely not coming)
8. Matty_N (my first CS meet!)
9. Hugo- (turning up with a dirty BG, we'll have the guns waiting)

BMW 320d M-Sport
Not gonna make it, family BBQ I wasn't aware of :dapprove:

Just spent 3 hours cleaning the thing! I'm there in spirit.

Clio 182
Good meet today guys, a little low in numbers maybe but the mr whippy ice cream made up for it!

Nice to see an old face too - hi stu ;)

Managed to get a few pics so will post them up tomorrow.

Just wondered why I saw Roger and Jesus pass me in the opposite direction on the way home??!!! ... a little lost by any chance were we? ... by krist you had enough maps between you, thought you would have managed!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yup, the icecream van made it worthwhile (he can come to all the meets)

Good to see lots of LY again, seems it's a popular choice with these Essex folk :cool:

Also, nice to see 'tizzy' (sp) in attendance, shame he didn't say hi though.

Last edited:
  Corsa Van. Meh.
Good meet today guys, a little low in numbers maybe but the mr whippy ice cream made up for it!

Nice to see an old face too - hi stu ;)

Managed to get a few pics so will post them up tomorrow.

Just wondered why I saw Roger and Jesus pass me in the opposite direction on the way home??!!! ... a little lost by any chance were we? ... by krist you had enough maps between you, thought you would have managed!

We decided to head through Ongar rather than through Dunmow, we just didn't make that decision until we had already passed the turning so had to head back! :eek:

Was a good meet. Enjoyed myself.

How's the xbox?

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
didnt know this was happening. Got a text from a friend (might of seen him in a black astra) saying there was loads of you guys on the green. Shame as i live about 30 seconds away but stuck at work :(

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
yeah we saw black astra 'turbo' boy ;)

was a smallish turn out but good to see a few old faces!

weather :good
ice cream: good
tizzy showing his face: good

not a bad way to spend a couple of hours on a Sunday!