ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has my exhaust dropped?

BG 182 FF
Got my 182 back in January. Initially seemed fine however I have run into a few problems since. It has required a new alternator, battery, brake pipes, front spring, caliper and one wheel refurb (my fault.)

The latest issue, however, i noticed when returning from the shops - my exhaust seemed a little low. Upon further inspection the mounts seem under a lot of strain and are folded over at the bottom. Is this right or am i going to be needing a new exhaust and mounting system?

photo 3.JPGphoto 5.jpgphoto 4 (2).JPG

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 51
  Inferno 182 & Saxo
just put the powerflex square poly mounts in the square holders and secure with cable ties. Fit and forget pretty much

330i. E30 Touring.
just put the powerflex square poly mounts in the square holders and secure with cable ties. Fit and forget pretty much

This is an option, but tbh I prefer a bit of flex in the exhausts.

Mounts are so cheap and easy to change you could do them yearly without noticing.

BG 182 FF
Thanks guys hopefully it'll survive a few work trips and I can tackle it next time I have a few days off. Just have to find thread saying how ;)

BG 182 FF
All sorted. Very simple as you said. Also fitted a ratchet socket in the mount to hopefully stop it dropping again. Similar to how James has in the guides.photo_3[1].JPGphoto_2[1].JPGphoto_1[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator