ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has it the cup option??! RS 200

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
They changed for the 10 plates I believe, they recieved a very slight facelift with the badges and something else in the car was changed too, what it was escapes me though.

My 59 plate had "Renault Sport" on the back, but I have changed for the RS badge. The earlier 200's don't have the fixings for the front badge, I tried, it fell out and I drove over it. Fail.

They upgraded the suspension then Ryan, Steve at Rsport on here is an excellent choice when procuring a cliosport Matt also try renault used cars, heres a pic of my interior :rasp:
iansilver200seats_zpsd05ac996.jpg

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I bet you get the piss taken 24/7 Ian for those horrid seats. Want me to be a Good Samaritan and swap you for my pretty seats?

what are they like for wear?
okay so far still only done 10k though.

IMG_09992_zps7b1ecda7.jpg

Golf R
Really glad I read this thread, very interesting stuff, here is a wheel from the car I will be testing later today, which I hope has the Cup chassis. ;) That car of the OP looks mint. :cool:

AD7ECA88-6B61-467B-8FA7-5213A1ADE727_zpstifs8r9u.jpg

RS Clio 200 Full Fat
Finally landed my first ever Clio - Clio RS Full Fat!

Just bought my first clio. Wanted a fun second car and after many months of searching, I'm very happy with my purchase!

2010 Full Fat RS in G white with a good options pack:
- CUP chassis
- Recaros
- Bluetooth
- Sat Nav
- Black speedlines
- factory tints
- carbon trim details

20K miles, spotless inside and out....I'm ready to have some fun!:p
Thanks for fellow users in helping me with previous questions.