ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone Seen 2 fast 2 Furious yet

Elise/VX220/R26

Ive aquired a pretty good copy and the lads are coming round tonight to watch it. I missed the maxpwer that had the cars in but I guess they are all jap beasts (no clios lol ) Just wondered if there was a storyline to this one cos the first one was a bit pants really.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I heard the storyline was thinner than a particularly thin matchstick thats gone on a diet. Dont expect it to be much different to the first one.

Saw it a few days ago... Story and script are crap... "Howd you like them apples!?"... Indeed...

Some nice motors, Id get it just for the races. Laughable counting how many times he changes gear in the first race. Its not one for those of you that prefer directorial perfection :sleep:

Elise/VX220/R26

hehe sneaked a look at the first bit and he does change gear about 18 times doesnt he and then hits the nitrous and somehow comes out of a 150 mph spin. Pretty much like a night down brighouse (our local cruise) on a sunday.