ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone ordered a Trophy yet

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by Mr172Mk1 on 27 May 2005

That would be something to have the "number 1"!
I wouldnt want that one! Its been ragged round a french circuit by Jean Ragnotti :p

Black 182 + Recaros

Was thinking that. Theyve probably already allocated the first handful for demo and track-day purposes. And they will be totally sha**ed.

Perhaps owning No 1 to 6 isnt a good idea ;)

Black 182 + Recaros

"Friends and Family mate."

Anyone want to be my friend ;)

[Edited by MattyMarsh on 27 May 2005 at 6:08pm]

106 gti

went to the dealers in Hull today asking about it. and the salesman had no idea wot the Clio Trophy was... or the price, tried to sell us the Megane Trophy..!! so he had to f**k off somewhere n find out. we knew more about it then he did! He did have a nice 182 with 1000miles..going go 14K lol! :(

Dealer contacted me today to see that even though on the site it says order books opened today they havent been given any info yet and cant take the order but that I can have one with discount (not sure how much as yet) Hoping to order 1 asap and will hopefully be ready for pick up when I get back from hols mid-July!!!

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Sarah_84 on 27 May 2005

went to the dealers in Hull today asking about it. and the salesman had no idea wot the Clio Trophy was... or the price, tried to sell us the Megane Trophy..!! so he had to f**k off somewhere n find out. we knew more about it then he did! He did have a nice 182 with 1000miles..going go 14K lol! :(

Would that be the one in Hull next to the supermarket?

I went in there and sat in the V6 they had

Got served by a Lovely lady too :oops:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

I registered to be sent information on the Trophy on the Renaultsport website.

It turned up this morning...a shiny brochure detailing the 225, V6, and 182...absolutely nothing on the car I specifically asked about :confused:

Are you 110% sure youve/theyve ordered the right one Lee?

Lee

BMW M2C

Im sure Mark. Ive got a copy of the order sent and it says Trophy on it as well as the colour being red.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Good to hear Lee.

Are there any brochures on the Trophy available (Mr Townsend?)?

[Edited by MarkCup on 29 May 2005 at 10:25pm]

Much as Ive said in the past that Id never sell my Cup...I cant shake off this urge...

Lee

BMW M2C

Mark, if you request info on the car from the RS site you will eventually get a brochure and CD with the full sized movie off the RS website. Ive requested mine.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by POW_Clio on 30 May 2005
Lee how much you get it for with the discount if you dont mind me asking?

PMd you.

GW Clio 200

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 30 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by POW_Clio on 30 May 2005Lee how much you get it for with the discount if you dont mind me asking?

PMd you.

Can you PM me too Lee with that info, I will use it to get a deal with a guy I have bought 4 cars from, Hes not family but I have put over £30,000 of business his way so he better be friendly with me on this one!!!

GW Clio 200

Thanks for the quick response Lee, I will be looking into this tomorrow and much more closely when I come back from the Carribean in about 3 weeks. I will definately be considering ordering this car for the 55 plate..

Thanks again Lee!!!

GW Clio 200

So Lee,

Where abouts in England are you based mate, it would be nice if you could make it to Bluewater in Kent when you get the car. I would love to see it in the flesh.

Lee

BMW M2C

Im not far from Birmingham so Bluewater is a bit of a drive for me. I think Ive only ever made it to one Bluewater meet.

The car will be on display at the Canary Wharf Motor Show (13th to 19th June) and Goodwood Festival of Speed (24th to 26th June) according to the Renault Sport site so that will be the first time its shown to the public.

Im tempted to go along to one of them to see what Ive ordered.

Having seen those factory spy shots theres a chance mine has been built or isnt far off.

GW Clio 200

Cant make the Canary Wharf show as I will be sunning it up in the carribean, its a shame because its 2 seconds away from were I work. Cant make the goodwood shows either because Im working. I will try to find alternative places over the next few weeks and try to get a sneak peek of it, Im sure someone on here will find some info on where the car will be over the coming weeks!!!