ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone on here changed their interior lights from orange?

ClioSport 172
Can you? Is it a big big job?

I really fancy blue lights in mine... just not a fan of the orangeness!

ClioSport 172
Bargain! What would you need to change to get the colour? Is it bulbs or coloured plastic bits?

ClioSport 172
Haha, what kind of place does that kind of thing? I dont mind paying someone to do it for me... but reckon I could blag my mechanic though if it is a rip off to pay someone else! Just wouldnt know what kind of place to take it to to ask!

BMW E92/Audi S3
Haha, what kind of place does that kind of thing? I dont mind paying someone to do it for me... but reckon I could blag my mechanic though if it is a rip off to pay someone else! Just wouldnt know what kind of place to take it to to ask!

Ask someone on here, just bring your bf with you :S

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
gona be driving a blue car so i think blue would look cool plus alot of aftermarket head units are blue

clio
hmm i think i might give this a go as im going to remove my dash in my mk1 to paint it black anyway, i never liked the orange lights either, ive always wants to change the to blueso ill see how this works out.

Iceburg 172FF
IMG_0019.jpg

still got to do the clock, climate and window switch lights but it isnt a hard job. Cost me 5 quid maybe for the LED's and thats it really, get it done