ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has anyone fitted window closure to a aftermarket alarm

Clio Sport 182
i'm after fitting a clifford smart windows to the 182 just wondering if anyone has done this ???

if you have which wires did you tap into or cut ???

if anyone has a diagram of the window circuit you could post up or p.m. me i would be most grateful..... cheers

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Best getting it done properly by a qualified installer?

If your adding to the alarm already in the car it will invalidate the Cat 1 status (if it is) because of who is fitting it.

I have smart windows on mine (fitted all together). Nice setup, they sometimes need extra parts to be added dependign on what motors etc are fitted to the vehicle.

Clio Sport 182
cheers mate i used to fit alarms a couple of years ago but i'm a vehicle technician so know most stuff about wiring etc but just not got a wiring diag !! will have to find the wires under the dash somewhere !!!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Ah thats not too bad then ;)

I may have the wiring diagram left over from my install. Managed to get him to leave it around when he finished hehe.

Will see if its around in the box.