ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anybody?????????

182/ 172 Cup
Has anyone put 197 wheels on a non sport yet? I was going to buy spacers for my mk3 non sport then thought there must be a spacer/adapter that would fit the 5 stud 197 alloys? Any ideas? I want a fairly sutle look and these wheels with a little drop would be perfect. Thankyou

Laguna sport tourer
ummm..wonder if it would be possible to swop the whole hub assembly you would get brembo 4 pots on the front as well and better rear brakes :approve: but somehow i don't think it would work :(

182/ 172 Cup
Iv seen one on 5 stud porche wheels, so why not 197 wheels? Doesn't really matter was just a idea. If it was straight forward I wouldn't have asked on here, but I know there are some people on here that do all sorts of conversions! 4 stud to 5 stud I didn't think would be a huge task as long as there are some assorted on the Market? The mk3's need spacers anyway to get a good look so the offset with adapters would be a good thing :)

182/ 172 Cup
Yeah, should look ok. I want Renault wheels only really so these would be perfect. Just got to source some adapters. Someone must know if they do them? I not il have to keep the canisters on it, they don't look too bad just wanted to do somthing different.

182/ 172 Cup
Ok so it seems like they can do them, what's the pcd of 197 alloys? Also what ofset are they? My Clio is 4x100 I think isn't it?