ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hartside Sunday 30th June

R26/200 Raider
Anyone fancy a blast out now the weather is good? Meet at Darlington, Morton Park 0930. A few off 197/200.net are attending so should be a cracking day out! I've also advertised this on MeganeSport so hopefully we can have a big North East RS attendance.

R26/200 Raider
Oh yes, I remember that little beast! Well, didn't really see that much of it really last time. Apart from when we had a stop!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Oh yes, I remember that little beast! Well, didn't really see that much of it really last time. Apart from when we had a stop!

Is it more upsetting to tell you it was (at the time) a completely standard saxo vtr with 98bhp lol.

No I think I'll bring my ibiza along with me

R26/200 Raider
Great stuff! Building up to be a big turnout on 197.net plus one or two on MegSport. Hope we get decent weather!

R26/200 Raider
We've got about 9 people attending on 197/200.net as it currently stands and 6 on MegSport plus a couple off TwingoSport. So figures should be good for this meeting. As I've said in the previous post, just need the weather now!

Clio 182
May have to come to this as my first NE meet..prob not meet at darlo tho as seems a bit backwards coming from consett to there

R26/200 Raider
Yes, there will be a good crowd of RenaultSports in attendance. At least 9 off 197/200.net and around 6 off MegSport plus one or two off here. One or two Twingos also. Leaving Darlington around 10 so I would guess 1115 to 1130 at the cafe. Some lads meeting up there with 5 turbos also.

Arctic 182
I'd be interested in coming along as my first meet but coming from Wallsend so Darlo for 9:30 is a little early for a Sunday!!

Where will you be meeting at 11:15/30?

Sorry if I've missed something here!

A mate of mine will pop along in his Meg.

If any one from the Newcastle area wants to meet up with me I'll be travelling down the A69, off at Langley Castle then up thru Alston and up to the cafe to meet everyone else. Let me know and we'll arrange something :)

R26/200 Raider
You'll love it Foxy, the road is superb! More and more people adding their name on other Renault forums on the run up to Sunday. I think some of the guys on 197/200.net are calling at Barnard Castle on the way back to some modified car show or something.

Inferno 182FF
Ha ha I know I do!! Hopefully it'll not be foggy and I'll be able to keep up with you this time!

172 Cup
You'll love it Foxy, the road is superb! More and more people adding their name on other Renault forums on the run up to Sunday. I think some of the guys on 197/200.net are calling at Barnard Castle on the way back to some modified car show or something.

Fudge it why not, yeah Ill come! night out on Saturday will have to be a light one then lol

R26/200 Raider
If any of you lads from Newcastle area don't fancy the run to Darlington then we can meet up at the cafe for 1130 time. We are setting off from Darlington around 10 and taking the route via Barnard Castle and Middleton in Teesdale.

R26/200 Raider
Foxy, there are around 7 of us meeting at Tesco in Ingleby Barwick around 9 for the run through to Darlington if you want to join us?

R26/200 Raider
I'm not sure hanby! I think there's only lads off this forum. Most are from Teesside and Darlington way with three or four meeting at the cafe who are from the West side. Going to be a big attendance though.

Inferno 182FF
No worries.

Anyone from up this way fancy meeting round Durham-ish area and travelling up the 689?

Inferno 182FF
Right then I'm game! Home already so defo coming. Any body from Sunderland/Newcastle/Durham area fancy meeting at the shell garage bottom of the A690 bout half 10?

R26/200 Raider
See you there Ben. Hanby I shall advertise that meeting point on 197/200 and MegSport and see if we can tempt a few more from Durham and Newcastle area.

172 Cup
Foxy, there are around 7 of us meeting at Tesco in Ingleby Barwick around 9 for the run through to Darlington if you want to join us?

I would of mate, but that'll mean me going past the turn off for darlo! probs just easier for me to just meet people at morton park! also wont have to get up any earlier lol

Italian 3.2 V6
Are you guys stopping off at the fuel station in Alston? If so what time are you aiming to be there?