ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harlow Takeover 26th May

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
joey whats a harlow takeover? is it a piston heads meet, any idea on location

182 Trophy
I'll be there, might be on the bike though if the weather stays like this.

Its more of a 'cruise' than a meet. Although it is quite chavvy, there does seem to be a massive turnout out good cars too. And its agreed with the local police, so not as much of a liability.

Ph 1 172
i think im going to pop down actually only live down by sainsburys harlow so its a walk down Dow might drive though, what are the crowds like? Is it full of rough chavy f***s?

182 Trophy
Joey will know, its his mate that arranges them. If he doesn't pipe up i'll see if I can find out.

Location (well last time) was the industrial shopping part of Harlow, where Burger King, Toys-r-us and the cinema etc is. I assume it'll be in the same place but correct me if i'm wrong.

As for Chavs, yes, full to the brim.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Joey will know, its his mate that arranges them. If he doesn't pipe up i'll see if I can find out.

Location (well last time) was the industrial shopping part of Harlow, where Burger King, Toys-r-us and the cinema etc is. I assume it'll be in the same place but correct me if i'm wrong.

As for Chavs, yes, full to the brim.

View attachment 78461

HAPPY DAYS.

SG9 Forester STi
I'll admit to loving that song, once it's in my head it's stuck there for the remainder of the day!