ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hard brake pedal bit sometimes normal!?

late 2003 172cup
Don't know if anybody can help me? My pedal is hard with barely any brakes. But after a minute of driving the pedal/ brakes go normal. And pressed a 2nd time. The third time pressed pedal has gone hard again. Frustrating! I have checked vac pipe, one way valve is ok. Did the pedal test, and when started the pedal don't move. I have tried searching but no one has had this issue where there brakes come normal first two presses of pedal. If I press hard my brakes will stop me when the pedal is hard.
Anybody in the know?
Cheers

late 2003 172cup
My car had all this done buddy, was told it has some mega bucks brake fluid, it has new seals on master cylinder/servo. Braided lines, I am thinking servo has gave up but I want some opinions before I go have it done,

Thanks tho george ;)

late 2003 172cup
That you did george my man.
It's hard work on here sometimes lol, unless your the god of Cliosportnet! Lol

late 2003 172cup
It does pal :)
You seem to have a lot of love on here george, you not at god status yet but you have minions! Lol

late 2003 172cup
Yeah rang about new one, not cheap! I think a secondhand will do just as well for now! Thanks guys, just wanted some opinions and what experiences people have had. ;)

late 2003 172cup
New servo fitted, problem was still there the. After a fair drive the brakes came back to normal ?? But all working now

Hope this helps in future,
Cheers