ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy new year Waxathon from Auto Finesse

FACEBOOKNEWYEARcopy.jpg

Happy new year to all, before we get stuck in to the competition we would like to first take a moment to thank you all for your custom and support in 2013, our little company has grown massively this past year, we have had some wonderful times from Waxstock to trips to Europe to detail cars and meet some of you. We couldn't do it without each and everyone of you. So we thank you all and wish you all great success in whatever you do in 2014 :thumb:

To show how much we appreciate you guys we are back again giving one of you the chance to win some detailing goodies to set your new years detailing off in the right direction.

This weeks prize:

Waxathon-prize.jpg

The question

How many bottles of Rejuvenate are on the shelf...

WAXATHONQ00295.jpg

The Rules:
The winner is the first person to guess the exact or the nearest amount by 2pm Thursday (02/01/2014) one post per person, per day, no double posts, and any edited entries will be disqualified. No clues.

Happy new year!

James B

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I looked at the shelf and saw 10 bottles deep by 15 bottles long and came up with 150 as my guess.

Looking at the other guesses, i'm doing something wrong. What am I missing?

I looked at the shelf and saw 10 bottles deep by 15 bottles long and came up with 150 as my guess.

Looking at the other guesses, i'm doing something wrong. What am I missing?

It's never that simple, it's a good way to get a good guesstimation though. However If you follow it weekly the bottles are never that low. Always time for a first though!

My guess - 388

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How can it be much higher? Unless the shelf it 3 times as long as it is in the photo?? lol

How can it be much higher? Unless the shelf it 3 times as long as it is in the photo?? lol

Possibly the angle of the photo could be taken from the middle of the shelf so it could be twice the length.

I'd say 12/13 bottles deep though ;)