ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy birthday 197

Nimbus 197
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304610648.684340.jpg

Nimbus 197
nope... it's all gravy!! passed it's Mot yesterday.. fully serviced and it had high milage when I bought it.. that's why it was cheap!! lol... cambelt time tho..

Megane 275 trophy006
have you had your interior lights done blue?
cool :)
I've been trying to find somewhere to change mine from red for ages :(

Nimbus 197
That and if you type her email address into the facebook search bar you can see all of her pictures

Danno / ment to be great !!! love you!! but....

don't tell everyone!!! haha

if you wanna see a friend of mine who is hot hot hot...

search Rachael Harley

she is super hot!

Megane 225 F1
LOL I just realised that it was you that added me on facebook the other day :eek:

I forgot to ask who you were ;)

WOW Rachael is super hot. Hook me up? Me you her and a messy night?

Nimbus 197
hahaha yeh I did add you.. you were friends with someone..saw the pic of a rs... so thought I would say hi.. but I've been ill so didn't get round to it...

soo hey....

anyways.. I'm at work.. quite busy.. next time on fb chat I will say hi if I catch you x. x

Nimbus 197
just looked at your pics!! fpmsl... one with the dildo... why?? your quite young arnt you!?? 18/19!?? well you look it

Megane 225 F1
HAI.

Dildo pic? Make a bet with Mace and that's the result. He got pics of a girl first iirc. I'm h'actually 21. Babyface ftw. Chicks love it.