ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy 140k.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
The shed ticked over 140k the other day...

10629719576_4c03535f87.jpg
[/url]
Untitled by fletcher10, on Flickr

10195332865_9e899463de.jpg
[/url]

After todays B road blast.

10779397224_5991f89a93.jpg
[/url]

10779414954_f55998524b.jpg
[/url]

10779309475_791893f7a4.jpg
[/url]
Untitled by fletcher10, on F

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Mines getting close to the 120k - feels quicker than ever

I don't doubt that Phil.

Mine made 171.5bhp at Surrey Rolling Road ( pretty accurate rollers) when she was on 130k a couple of years back with just a RS tuner remap/ decat and maxogen.

They get faster the more miles you do ;)

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Harry birthday! How many of those miles have been with you?

Good to see it being used to the full extent again

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Thats impressive! And looks nice still, how often did you change the belts?

I changed the first belt at 72k, and the second belt change in Sep 2013. The second belt was overdue but the car was SORN for 16 months!

Brilliant[/QUOTE

Cheers.

Harry birthday! How many of those miles have been with you?

Good to see it being used to the full extent again

Thanks Paul.

Purchased the FletchBus in December 2005 totally standard on 45k! So nearly done 100k in my ownership :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
nice work, I love a high miler, mines clocking 117k nearly and tbh I want more!lol!

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Mines nearly on 172k miles, I will have to try and remember to take a pic!!!

RB 182 FF
Once warm I give it hell, have done for nearly 8 years. If serviced regularly the F4R is a strong reliable engine (touches wood)

I truly believe in this with any sporty car. All my cars I've owned have been of a sporty nature and once warm I've driven all of them like I have stolen them and never had a big failure with any of them! :) Keep an eye on belt intervals and good quality oil changes and giving it the beans= reliability! :D

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
this raised a good point I always remember in the early days saying they made less power hen standard but maybe the 172's/182' are older they have opened up a little ? :)

53 Clio's & counting
I don't doubt that Phil.

Mine made 171.5bhp at Surrey Rolling Road ( pretty accurate rollers) when she was on 130k a couple of years back with just a RS tuner remap/ decat and maxogen.

They get faster the more miles you do ;)

Knowzit ;)

Only 4 more k to pass my blacks ones mileage!

53 Clio's & counting
Cheers guys. ^^^^Hopefully hit 144k without any probs Russ :)

You will mate, every time I look at yours it makes me miss my black one :(

Still to this day it was the best engine I have had in a 172 (Followed closely by the £50 engine I chucked in my old track Exclusive, which had been standing outside for 4 months before we fitted it, had no idea on the miles but was a quick one!) and still made over 195bhp on 144k

Yours and Sharkeys are my favourite Ph2's :)