ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hands up who had to ring the AA today for Renault Assistance...

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Me! Map sensor became too loose and the car wouldnt start at all! They took me to GDI.....Andy pulled out the connector, pushed the pins closer together, plugged it back in and hey presto lol.

Shhh
Took the car for new brake pads, got them fitted, asked the mechanic to check the brake fluid to ensure it was not too high as they pushed the pistons back into place. He could not do it so i took the engine cover off and checked the level, put it back together and the bonnet would not shut. Bonnet catch had stuck open so no chance of it closing. Borrowed a screw driver and it would not move. Drove it home and rang the AA on the way home, 10 mins later they are here. Told the guy i could do it myself tho i cannot be bothered, he laughed. Made him a cup of tea and he pressed on with fixing it. He damaged a few clips and i think its out of alignment, get renault to sort if out later in the week...

I love my clio..:) brings me lots of fun..bout the 6th time ive had the AA out now.. Had 12 warranty claims since Dec 04 and i need a battery...yey..

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
me.... car wouldnt go anywhere and went completely mad, apparently was something to do with the injectors.... that was on my old dynamique about 2 months after having it, in fact i think it was on boxing day 2 years ago or somthing like that.

artic blue 182
the renault freephone number is close to my works number....we get about a dozen a week from people broken down lol

Clio Trophy
Ha,h. I'll put my hand up. Posted up the pic of the Clio on the back of the AA van in a thread a while back!

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
hahaha, here's my pics

1822.jpg

182.jpg

...gotta love renault reliability lol

Black 182 w/ cup packs
How many times/over what period can you call them out? I already had AA membership but on the basis of above I'll be expecting to call them out to sort out engine management probs etc etc so will probably use up the free calls first...

Clio Trophy
Oooo Oooo Oooo. Check those straps haven't rubbed on your alloys mate?

I washed mine the week after bein on the AA truck and found wear marks on my turinis across the middle! Thought i hadnt curbed them and that it was a weird place for a mark, then looked at the pics and saw where the stap went!

Any marks, get a complaint in quick!

Ford F-150 5.4 V8
My neighbour used to joke that when i drove the car onto the drive that the big yellow thing on the front had fallen off!!!!