ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Handbrake light

182 ff with cup pack's
hi i changed my rear brakes on saturday and since then my handbrake, service, abs, and stop light come on after a min when your driving down the road its never done this before so it must be somthing to down with the new brakes any ideas?

its also messing with the traction control?

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
did you turn the ignition on at all while the car was jacked up that turns the light on aswell you can get the lights turned off.

CB600FS
Have the new rear discs got ABS rings on?

Could of damaged a ABS sensor/wiring when you where fitting the discs. Get the rear wheels off and check it over.

CB600FS
it sensor sits upagainst the abs ring, has a wire going to it.

cool will jack it up 2moz and check do u think the new pads could cause it because they are thick?

If you had the ignition on and was spinning the wheel/disc and the other 3 wheels where still it'd put the light on after a little while.

Drive the car for a bit if it was that, when it realises all 4 wheels are spinning and everythings pukka the light will go off.