ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Handbrake Cable HELP!

RB 182 cup,astra sri
I need a new handbrake cable for the cup.

I have tried numerous motor factoras who say they cannot get one at all. the only one they can get is for the shoes at the back as opposed to the discs and pads!! I even tried euro car parts who cant get them.

renault are wanting £75 for it! i really think thats ridiculous.

has anyone encountered this problem before?? does anyone know where i can get one?

help please!

craig

RB 182 cup,astra sri
right got you. no they dont have it either. looks like they only have it for the drum brakes on the back.

RB 182 cup,astra sri
check the web page to find out were the nearest warehouse is to u mate www.andrewpage.com i work for them and we keep thousands of parts in stock

nope they dont have it either. looks like i will have to give the £70 to renault for it. its an absolute scam. how can they justify the price for a piece of cable! everything they sell is you is 10 times more expensive that anywhere else!

RB 182 cup,astra sri
right got you. no they dont have it either. looks like they only have it for the drum brakes on the back.

Did you phone them or just look on the website??
They can get stuff in exceptionally quickly and cheap.

i phoned them mate. i have phoned just about every motor factors etc i can think of or that has been suggested. it really seems like its a part that only renault supply for some reason, at an extotionate price!!

renault really p*ss me off sometime man