ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hampshire Members

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
This isn't a meet but I wasn't sure where to put this thread other than In the most relevant county!

I work at Eurocarparts in Basingstoke and if anyone needs any service parts, performance bits or just about anything for their Clio please ask for me and I will make sure I look after you with the best possible price!

Just pop in and ask for me or message me on here.

Rob.

Petrol Blue 182.
Do me a deal on some 2002 Scenic fog lights? Same as the V6 and I don't want to pay V6 tax on them haha.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Do me a deal on some 2002 Scenic fog lights? Same as the V6 and I don't want to pay V6 tax on them haha.

Are they really mate? Haha! I'm back into work on Monday so I'll get a quote for you and send you a message. I assume you'd prefer OE Valeo units?

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Here's a list of some of the performance brands I can get hold of:

Powerflex, K&N, Pipercross, AEM, Bilstein, H&R, Eibach, Apex, Milltek, Cades wheels, Dare wheels, Team Dynamics wheels, EBC, Pagid RS, Goodridge, Forge, SFS,