ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hamilton crashes a Carrera GT....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
His dad does my fcuking nut in, every time hamiltons getting interviewd hes never far away in the background, f**k off tosser hes the driver not you!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Hammilton is never gonna get to tap any tail that hangs around the paddock with his dad always standing behind him. Story was amusing though :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully this means he won't be in Montreal and on camera all the bloody time. Dunno why the directors are forever cutting to him.

E30 318iS x2
What ammused me is that he doesn't have an SLR surely boyo coulda got one cheap ;)

How much money must he be on to buy his dad one of them already?

Dirty E91
Hammilton is never gonna get to tap any tail that hangs around the paddock with his dad always standing behind him. Story was amusing though :)

Think he's tapping this at the moment..
nicole-scherzinger.jpg

Burgandy 174 sport t
  C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Lol @ all the haters in this thread. Usually jealousy that makes people feel this way, although i may be wrong.

I think its good his dad is always around, shows lewis is still planted and not forgetting the main person that's help push him to where he is today?

Surely if anyone on here was drving in F1 you'd always bring your dad/family along to enjoy it just as much as you? I would.

A silver Honda
Lol @ all the haters in this thread. Usually jealousy that makes people feel this way, although i may be wrong.

I think its good his dad is always around, shows lewis is still planted and not forgetting the main person that's help push him to where he is today?

Surely if anyone on here was drving in F1 you'd always bring your dad/family along to enjoy it just as much as you? I would.
:star:

T

thecremeegg

+1

A successful british sportsperson and all that happens is he gets slated :rolleyes:

He's a nice bloke, as is his dad - if you think otherwise then you worry me

Ph1 172

+1

A successful british sportsperson and all that happens is he gets slated :rolleyes:

He's a nice bloke, as is his dad - if you think otherwise then you worry me

+2

And as for having an SLR, Id prefer a GT no contest