ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - Gone GOLD!!!!!

Yeah, Hutch is pretty good.

I am a big fan of Hutch, but to be honest, he isn't the good at Halo, I would say he is average.

AK stepped up his game last night after turning the sensitivity down. What settings do people use for sensitivity? I always use default, used it on cod as well. It's never been an issue for me and I seem to do alright with it on default.

Think I am on 7 or 8..

Last edited by a moderator:
  Honda. Tesla Someday
AK what sensitivity are you on then?

I say your sensitivity level is 15/15, seeing as you're a little girl!

Diesel Barge
debating whether to go out and buy this today and play with a few of you's, since none of my other mates will play halo :(

Mito Sportiva 135
Wow really need to get back into Halo, I was getting owned on snipers last night. I'm loving SWAT again though, brilliant!

Mito Sportiva 135
Will do when I'm home mate!

I am trying to rank up to sgt so I can get my new armour, want to get the character looking like a storm trooper, think it's possible with the black visor colour too.

I was being dissed before agame last night though as everyone was higher ranks and done loads of achievements etc, but I managed to get player of the match - they quickly left! :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Without reading this thread too much, and the fact I'm a Halo noob, summary of this game?

Mito Sportiva 135
The story or gameplay?

For people who say "oh I don't like sci-fi" I say try the MP, as the mechanics of Halo, the vast amount of options and incredible balance make it the best FPS experience I think. No MW2 rage - well apart from being owned when you start!

AK

M240i
Without reading this thread too much, and the fact I'm a Halo noob, summary of this game?

Get it.

SP is ok, I don't remember much of it though :eek: MP is where it's at. It's something different than COD/BF and it's very enjoyable :) I've not played COD since I bought Halo...

Honda. Tesla Someday
I was not playing on a Gaystation3, I was having an important discussion with my girlfriend on the phone!! :p

I was listening to you ladies though; "it's so quiet without DeeKay".
LOL!!! did you miss me???

Friend of mine has 945 of 1000 achievements so far, I have over 500 now! Wooo!

See you on there tonight bitches!! (AK, you're gonna get betrayed again LMFAO)

AK

M240i
I was not playing on a Gaystation3, I was having an important discussion with my girlfriend on the phone!! :p

I was listening to you ladies though; "it's so quiet without DeeKay".
LOL!!! did you miss me???

Friend of mine has 945 of 1000 achievements so far, I have over 500 now! Wooo!

See you on there tonight bitches!! (AK, you're gonna get betrayed again LMFAO)

Nah didn't miss you just there was no one to **** lol!