ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo 5

Nissan 350z
Looks good, first I've heard about a TV series tie-in thats being produced by Steven Speilberg too... hopefully Band of Brothers meets Halo? :)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I won't lie... I am a massive Halo fan. Not just the games, but the whole halo universe, back story, characterisation, etc. Hence I'm quite excited by this. :)

RB 182
My personal opinion is nothing good has come after halo 3, but this may be my high expectations that were set because this was the first game a played on xbox and have put in countless hours on it, hopefully halo 5 delivers...

GTD, Lupo
Im not massively into the story line but i love the multiplayer aspect of the game. I only started playing from Halo 3 and since then none of the newer games have come close to creating a better levelling/ranking scheme so it will be nice to see if they can build on this for Halo 5.

Honda. Tesla Someday
image_40089_full.jpg

image_40088_full.jpg

Also see:

http://cnet3.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/2...abcb4c4b62738a33a5/halo-5-guardians-art-1.jpg

Mito Sportiva 135
I think the new Halo will be a Destiny style more open world experience, with more episodic content added as DLC throughout the next 2-3 years after launch.

That means continuing revenue but not having to launch and market a new game each year (like COD) and less teething problems (e.g. Battlefield 4, although this was mainly due to a rushed launch).

If I'm right you owe me a new Xbox...

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
This is the only reason I'd buy a Xbox One.
I'm guessing they'll do some sort of bundle when it comes out.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Rumours are the online side of it Is going to be epic.

All i I need now is Frostbite 1/2/3 to do another battle two bad co remake !

Honda. Tesla Someday
Bonnie Ross (343 Industries lead) said that it will cost the same as buying a single game. For that price you get the following:

Halo 1 Anniversary remastered 1080p 60fps.
Halo 2 Anniversary remastered 1080p 60fps
Halo 3 remastered 1080p 60fps
Halo 4 remastered 1080p 60fps
+
FULL Halo 2 Multiplayer
+
ALL Halo multiplayer maps ever made (over 100) - again remastered.
+
All on dedicated servers
+
Halo Nightfall (by Ridley Scott)
+
Halo 5 Guardians Beta in December.
+
An interesting Halo remix mode which lets you play through epic moments from all 4 games in a playlist!

All for the price of a single normal game... so £49.99?

Absolutely incredible if you ask me!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Having never really gotten into Halo in the past, I will definitely be buying 1-4 on my XBone. And 5, providing I like it.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Bonnie Ross (343 Industries lead) said that it will cost the same as buying a single game. For that price you get the following:

Halo 1 Anniversary remastered 1080p 60fps.
Halo 2 Anniversary remastered 1080p 60fps
Halo 3 remastered 1080p 60fps
Halo 4 remastered 1080p 60fps
+
FULL Halo 2 Multiplayer
+
ALL Halo multiplayer maps ever made (over 100) - again remastered.
+
All on dedicated servers
+
Halo Nightfall (by Ridley Scott)
+
Halo 5 Guardians Beta in December.
+
An interesting Halo remix mode which lets you play through epic moments from all 4 games in a playlist!

All for the price of a single normal game... so £49.99?

Absolutely incredible if you ask me!

£44.08 using code on Zavvi.

Code: ZE310

http://m.zavvi.com/xbox-one-games/h...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

AK

M240i
Decent. Although I'll probably wait for a drop in price, quite happy plodding my time into Watch_Dogs at the minute.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Halo geeks! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Still rocking my 360 at the mow and playing 4, but I'm tempted to get an XBox One soon. Does anyone know if I play 4 on the XBOne online, does it cross-platform with 360 users?

Mito Sportiva 135
I HIGHLY doubt it would be - no other game is.
I read there is a 20GB day 1 update though - which means it would take me a week before I can play as my net is so slow
Definitely going to get it though, was a key reason for sticking with the MS franchise