ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halfords 3 for 2

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Mad Ad IIRC but I always consider the need for wire wool a little extreme, granted he did the full length underside of the car

Amazing product fella. Less than five minutes of MF light pressure and my 10 month old dirty, carbon caked exhaust was as new. Simply superb.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Super fine wire wool is immense. I show you on the A3 write up i've got. Depending on how bad the exhaust was of course.

I'll pick some mercury up.

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Got loads of different metal polish

Not sure wether it's worth bothering with mercury. I'm trying to resist so badly

Detailing stuff is like pokemon when I was 10

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I've never had an exhaust bad enough to worry about, so I just used what ever I had available which would normally end up being smartwax rim wax as it was so terrible for its original intended purpose

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I've never used anything but Autosol, my grandads favourite too.

Makes me want a stainleses on the car just to polish the tips :(

Easily the best £10 on metal polish I have ever spent.

Think Autosol is good? This is on a different level. It eats grime and carbon. I might as well have wafted the pot near the exhaust, that's how little effort it took.

Sadly, now I want to do the entire back box...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I wanted to do mine but I just rubbed it down and painted it Silver with some VHT paint.

I'll gte some mercury mate.

Want mine? Used the extra cm3 on the lid, that's it. Pot is fresh so far as most will know. I was going to shove it on eGay!

edit - to be honest, send me your address - I'll get a load posted off. Re thinking this I might just give it to dad for the R8.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Went in last night for a number plate (£16, lol fk that)

3for2 wasn't on the megs stuff, at least it wasn't labled that way :( was just on all the rubbish