ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Half Leather Sports Seats

Renault Clio MK2 PH2
my mate is selling some clio sport half leather seats and door cards , and i have a 2001 mk2ph2 dynamique. im wondering is it just a case of a straight swap? as ive read some people have problems with wiring and air bag lights coming on etc. thanks.

Clio1.2, Dodge Caliber
Just fittimg some sports seats to my DCI. swapped the runners over as the sports seats didn't come with any and they fitted straight in.

Got a small issue with the airbag/service light coming on but think that is down to the main plug on drivers side not seating correctly, so going to have another look tomorrow as too dark now.

Monaco
just disconnect your battery when you do it, resistance in the airbag circuit is the same - assuming you'll fit it properly - no light should illuminate. An easy swap, took me about 3 hours, didn;t even need to jack the car up

Clio1.2, Dodge Caliber
just disconnect your battery when you do it, resistance in the airbag circuit is the same - assuming you'll fit it properly - no light should illuminate. An easy swap, took me about 3 hours, didn;t even need to jack the car up

Cheers for that. All sorted now, seems the main connector on the drivers seat hadn't gone in correctly so was a quick 2 min job to finish off :D