ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had to share this....

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Got a lovely mk1 in for some servicing work. It's been in it's current owners hands since January 1993 when it was 1 year old

317505_415058541881306_968287368_n.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
this that lass' that Paddy knows from Notts way? Saw it at FCS, pretty tidy and pretty much only owner from new is epic staying power :)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
You could have at least taken a few worth while photos. Jaysus!

Looks lovely though.

I'll get some more, just parked without much room to get round it at the moment.

Yes coops, it's that one.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Rarer still on a J plate, hadnt noticed that in the first picture, especially in that colour.

Properly cool

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
They the original plates too? That font takes the piss!

Love that kind of dedication to a motor.

yes, original dealer plates, and both in very good condition. I love the font, if it were mine I'd keep them on there forever, I was gutted when I broke the originals on my 205 gti and lost the early 90s look

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
yes, original dealer plates, and both in very good condition. I love the font, if it were mine I'd keep them on there forever, I was gutted when I broke the originals on my 205 gti and lost the early 90s look

One of my brothers mates found a guy that did reproduction plates of that style. He had some made up for his rs turbo;

30e2febe7be67425d91e76ac0a2e2bde.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I love it more everytime I see it, so original it hurts! are the brake coolers still on the wishbones Danny?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Minter! Love the yellow fogs, were they a factory option?

What milage is it on Danny?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
125k! Facking hell! Looks about 5k!

I really appreciate that. Proper tidy car. Impressive!

225 Cup & Williams
That looks f**king brilliant! I love the original dealer plates too, wouldn't mind a set for my Williams.