ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

had the polish out

E39 M5 & Corsa track
Bought this car from a member on here a few months back, gave it a new set of tyres and a polish today:

11082007019.jpg

11082007020.jpg

11082007021.jpg

happy with it so far, trying to resist the temptation to bolt my throttle bodies on it...... or mod it in general!

visualize whirled pe
happy with it so far, trying to resist the temptation to bolt my throttle bodies on it...... or mod it in general!

Walk away from the tool box! :)

Seriously that is nice the way it is. And you've done a smart job with the polish.

E39 M5 & Corsa track
opted for some toyo t1-r's, got a good deal thru work on them.

yeah i used meguires on this, usually an autoglym man as i own a flame red corsa, its the only stuff that keeps it red, but on the clio its easier and quicker to use meguires.

comes up nicely! few little clips and one or two little dings i want to sort out in the near future, and i need a new front splitter, if anyone knoes where they are cheap id appreciate it, seen some carbon ones about which may look good.......