ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

had a prezzie :)

ibiza cupra
had a prezzie come to work today :)
Photo1249.gif

Photo1250.gif

booked tommorow off work so i can get them fitted for the weekend.
any idea what these are for though/
Photo1252.gif

heres the other side of it.
Photo1253.gif

are the for the rears to go under the nut on the top of the shock inside the car?
also, any hints and tips on fitting would be great as i have done suspention before but not coilovers.
also ive asked about ride hight on the front and was told about half way seems about right so i have counted the ring at the bottom of the spring to be 31 threads up.
does that sound about right to thoses who have fitted them and adjusted them?
cheers :)

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Kevin, where about in brum are you? fancy giving me a passanger in your car before i spend ££££ on coilys? want to see how they ride please =]

ibiza cupra
im in tamworth mate, not long moved here but i spend a fair bit of time in erdington and west brom as thats where all my mates and family live. if you come to one of the meets or somthing then you can jump in the passenger seat anytime mate, no problem. :)

ibiza cupra
Yea those rubber bits go on the rear shocks, one on top of the hole inside the chassis, under the washer and nut, and one in the wheel arch under the hole.
see my thread from when I fitted mine, I asked all kinds of stupid questions! (ignore the initial post, keep reading down)
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?501203-Protecting-Coilovers&highlight=

ive already had a good ol butchers at your thread, answerd quite a few questions i had. just wasnt sure if they were the rubber bits that you had due to yours being a non sport kit.