ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a go with a clay bar...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Had a go with a clay bar on my sx today when i gave it a clean and must say i'm chuffed with the results! The paint comes up like glass! :cool:

Couldnt resist gettin a few pics too -

ebay228.gif

ebay226.gif

ebay237.gif

ebay238.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
if it was a little bit lower, and you removed the rear spoiler (being proper picky now mind!) it would be spot on!!

LY V6 with Recaros
Shiney! I tried using it today, don't think I got the hang of it though! :eek:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I had all kinds of crap comming off my paint..

Cheers for the comments. Dan, i'm thinking of despoilering and coilovers are planned...;)

Thats looks pretty shiny so it does!
What's all this about using a clay bar though?I don't know much about body/paintwork products bar polish etc but I have heard of a few people mentioning clay recently.
How do you use it and what exactly is it for?Don't think i've ever noticed it for sale before either.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It takes all the crap out of the paint/laquer pretty much! Just keep the paint work moist and lightly run the clay over. Then clean it again and wax/polish it. The paint comes up like glass! :)

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Ive bought some Meg's clay but aint got round to using it yet. Il be well impressed if thats the sort of result you get :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Dave - give it a go! Its good stuff!

Jones - Your very observative arent you. :)

Polarbert - My mates dad used to own a S15. All i can say is one day i WILL own one....i just gotta!

Wait till malice sees this:D

that is really tidy and subtle.......well the exhaust is in keep with that type of car :D

Prefer the S14 shape to the S14a, I'd have a S15 if i was spending my own money on one purely as the interior is the nicest IMO