ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R Spacers/H&R Springs Fitted. (New pictures added)

Should have taken one from dead square on at the front though.

8113807773_4b2863ec8f_z.jpg

:approve:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You'd be impressed my bearded friend. You should see it now! :eek:

I'm actually quite looking forward to winter now. I think it'll look awesome covered in grime with that stance.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I await the 27 teaser pictures of blobs of mud before we see the actual car with dirt on it.

<3

Those new pictures look mint though, the stance has totally changed it for me.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I await the 27 teaser pictures of blobs of mud before we see the actual car with dirt on it.

<3

Those new pictures look mint though, the stance has totally changed it for me.

PMSL. Wuvwoo.

Yeah, it looks quite different now! I've not been at a petrol station yet (three times) without someone asking about it. I didn't get that before. :eek:

Leon Cupra 300
I like everything but the spacers... Reminds me of one them old knackard Corsas on TSW Venoms!

I'd also be bothered about upsetting the properly sorted chassis making such a huge difference to width. IMO of course.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im going to draw smiley faces in the dirt, although everyone knows it will never get properly dirty, I saw the looks of actual pain on your face when you saw my car dirty

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Considering full spec 197 on 07-08 plates are still 8K, I doubt a 200 is going to be so cheap so quickly.

It would have to be a crap spec/dog, like the 197's going for 4K atm

Clio DCI
as said already, one of the best looking 200's I've seen but I think the spacers are slightly OTT. Maybe 15/20mm would suit it better

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Even 20's aren't enough on the back, Tom. They'd still be lost.

I think the back has settled a little more in the last week or so too. :cool:

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Is it an improvement in handling with the H&R's over the cup pack? Or is it just looks?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Zero difference mate. That's a good thing.

The H&R's are a tiny bit stiffer around town but not really noticeable.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's slightly less adjustable on the throttle and moves about less easily.

That's down to the wider track, probably. It also tramlines a tiny bit more under REALLY heavy braking.

Other than that, nothing. I can live with that, considering how I use the car.

clio 197, 1992 mini
This might be a stupid question and i might get the p**s taken out of me but do the spacers go behind the disc or on the front of them? so is it a case of taking wheels off then puting spacers on? or does all the brakes have to come off? some pics would be great thanks

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
This might be a stupid question and i might get the p**s taken out of me but do the spacers go behind the disc or on the front of them? so is it a case of taking wheels off then puting spacers on? or does all the brakes have to come off? some pics would be great thanks

Bolt onto the disc mate.. Then the wheels bolt to the spacer

182 Cup
Do they tyres ever rub running this set up? Like on track days or really quick B road blasts? I'm considering this set up but thought they may rub on full lock or hard driving. Maybe I should go 20's