ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R Contact

Black 182
Does anyone have a contact number i can ring for some new adjustment collars for my H&R Coilovers as they are stuck solid and the only solution is to cut them off and replace with new ones.

Thanks

Not a 320d
SRB power will if you give them a ring. Quite expensive IIRC. Ended up taking a stilton wrench to mine, they are completely and utterly fucked now.

Black 182
UPDATE:

For anyone who needs to get hold of these contact your local Euro Car Parts as they are H&R reps so can order the parts, i gave the number off one of the shocks and they managed to get an exploded diagram off the shock and i picked the bits i wanted. a pair of rings for each side is coming in at £86, be warned though they can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks as they are on back order/special order.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Or buy them from bilstein for about 20 quid a set including delivery, thats where Fred@BTM sent me (proper legend is Fred!)