ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

h&r coilovers

NOTHING
I have been looking into getting some coilovers for my 172 cup , i have just put eibach sprintline springs on and now got the bug for something better, my quetion is how much harder/firm/crashy would the h&rs be? and are they worth the extra money say over v-max set up? any advice would be great , thanks

Lionel Richie
no but i've had a crack at them, H&R still rule the roost as best all rounders, but V-MAXX for the price are hard to beat!

NOTHING
my car will prob never see a track so what should i go for? like i said i have sportline but just want that little bit lower, with out making it any harder ride.

Charged Superleggera
Have you ever driven a 172/82 with H&R's set up properly on the road??

I've done about 20k now with my H&R's fitted, and they are great for fast road driving, not that harsh a ride.

Well recommened imo.

no but for 1k i would rather keep £500 im my pocket and buy fk's which for road use are more than good

NOTHING
I would just like to say a big thank you to fletcher, who has just taken me out for a spin in his h&rd clio, which is a really nice set up, not to harsh and handles very well. We went for a nice drive over smooth and bumpy roads and i can see why these coilovers are alot of money. Thanks again fletcher . Top bloke

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I would just like to say a big thank you to fletcher, who has just taken me out for a spin in his h&rd clio, which is a really nice set up, not to harsh and handles very well. We went for a nice drive over smooth and bumpy roads and i can see why these coilovers are alot of money. Thanks again fletcher . Top bloke

No probs mate. Glad you liked the H&R's :)

Last edited: