ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GW 200 detailed + details + the importance of good light

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Spent most of Saturday on the car and by the time I was done it was dark and cold so took photos in the garage with some new lighting gear:

wheel-lit-1280x853-5123fb7fc87ef.jpg

engine-1-1280x853-5123fb885e8dd.jpg

interior-lit-1-1280x853-5123fb75f2232.jpg

interior-lit-2-1280x853-5123fb6baf6a2.jpg

Normally they do interior shots like this in a studio to get the light, but you can DIY it with a couple of flashes and a white sheet!

interior-setup-1280x853-5123fb941a6b8.jpg

Forgot to put the cloth over the mirrors and wipers so they're missing from the shots... Doh! Also need to stop it down as it's not all in focus even at f/8.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The car interests me very little. Your garage however gives me a hardon!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Same! Garages are so simple aswell! Just some Bricks and a roof! I need my own!

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Garage is the reason I bought the house :D Need a garden shed to put all the junk and bikes in so I can get the garage kitted out properly with painted wall and a tiled floor.

Love it, you're s**t hot with a camera :approve:

how long until this is a 197?

Cheers!

197 bumper swap is still way down my list of stuff to spend money on. One day perhaps!

You are to a camera, what Lee Harvey Oswald is to the rifle.

Always love your shots, the interior ones are no exception, they look brilliant!