ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GW 200 - A470 South wales

Renaultsport Clio 182
spotted heading North on A470 between Caerphilly & Pontypridd at about 7:25am

couldn't tell if it was a man or woman driving cos they had a bag over their head ;) :rasp:

HTZ

RS200 with Cup suspension
sgtbash999 is obviously very bigotted. He has spouted off about RS200 drivers on the Renault forum.
It is about time that he grew up and changed his ways without being crassly rude about RS200 drivers.
One day his 182 will die and he will be unable to repair it, and the only course of action open to him
will be to buy a RS200. Who will have the last laugh then, eh.
In the meantime sgtbash999 please stop spouting this unadulterated rubbish of yours and just accept
the fact that the people with RS200s have a far superior car to your 182 and that you have to learn
to live with this fact. Like it or lump it.
So, please stop being such a pratt.
HTZ
RS200 for ever

Renaultsport Clio 182
sgtbash999 is obviously very bigotted. He has spouted off about RS200 drivers on the Renault forum.
It is about time that he grew up and changed his ways without being crassly rude about RS200 drivers.
One day his 182 will die and he will be unable to repair it, and the only course of action open to him
will be to buy a RS200. Who will have the last laugh then, eh.
In the meantime sgtbash999 please stop spouting this unadulterated rubbish of yours and just accept
the fact that the people with RS200s have a far superior car to your 182 and that you have to learn
to live with this fact. Like it or lump it.
So, please stop being such a pratt.
HTZ
RS200 for ever

i see you lack a sense of humour kind sir..... :clown:

HTZ

Strange how sgtbash999 has to get his followers to stick up for him, just like a true bully. Do you all drive around in dark glasses too?

Of course a Trophy is quicker round a circuit, as well as having trick dampers it is also quite a bit lighter: but, could it keep up with the new Focus RS around the hill circuit at Millbrook?
Now that would be an interesting test. We already know that a RS200 can do it.

I've just realised!!!! sgtbash999 doesn't do it, and that is why he is so up tight about the drivers of RS200! Poor chap. There are councilors that can help your condition, they are to be found at Renault Showrooms and they will be only too happy to take you out in a RS200......Don't forget your paper bag.

HTZ
RS200 for ever

Last edited:
  Renaultsport Clio 182
you need to get out more fella!

in no way and at no point have i ever made a personal attack towards any RS200 driver or indeed any driver of any car that frequents this forum. yes i completely agree that the RS200 is a superior car to mine (i haven't said otherwise) so where you get off having a go at me i just dont know??

my only gripe regarding the RS200 is that IN MY OPINION it is not as good looking as the 197 - alot of people disagree with this statement and that's fine because it's just MY OPINION. This is a public forum with hundreds of users (all with different opinions) and that's the point otherwise it would be a pretty boring world if we all thought the same.

by the way - the other people who have posted in this thread are not my 'followers' sticking up for me and i am certainly no bully (still wondering how you came to this conclusion from not knowing me and especially since you've only been on this forum for 5 minutes?) they probably posted after realising how irrelevant your original post was? if anything i'd say you were the true bully as in the 2 posts you've made, you've quite clearly had a pop at me for no apparent reason!

it's more than a little juvenile i'd say, wouldn't you? especially with the 'RS200 for ever' you leave at the end of your post - isn't that the sort of thing you write in the back of your maths book when you're 12?? if you ask me, you're the one that needs to stop acting childish and realise that having an opinion is not a crime!

good luck with the 200

Sarge (Glen)

HTZ

Joking aside, do you not have to be very careful in Wales and keep a very good look out for the boys in blue? The seem to have a reputation!

Ultra Red Megane 175
RS200 for ever

I was back in Primary School when I read that.

I wouldn't say the Police are any more or less stringent than anywhere else in the UK. I've only been pulled over once in 6 years of driving.

HTZ

you need to get out more fella!

in no way and at no point have i ever made a personal attack towards any RS200 driver or indeed any driver of any car that frequents this forum. yes i completely agree that the RS200 is a superior car to mine (i haven't said otherwise) so where you get off having a go at me i just dont know??

my only gripe regarding the RS200 is that IN MY OPINION it is not as good looking as the 197 - alot of people disagree with this statement and that's fine because it's just MY OPINION. This is a public forum with hundreds of users (all with different opinions) and that's the point otherwise it would be a pretty boring world if we all thought the same.

by the way - the other people who have posted in this thread are not my 'followers' sticking up for me and i am certainly no bully (still wondering how you came to this conclusion from not knowing me and especially since you've only been on this forum for 5 minutes?) they probably posted after realising how irrelevant your original post was? if anything i'd say you were the true bully as in the 2 posts you've made, you've quite clearly had a pop at me for no apparent reason!

it's more than a little juvenile i'd say, wouldn't you? especially with the 'RS200 for ever' you leave at the end of your post - isn't that the sort of thing you write in the back of your maths book when you're 12?? if you ask me, you're the one that needs to stop acting childish and realise that having an opinion is not a crime!

good luck with the 200

Sarge (Glen)

Sarge,

At last an intelligent and thought through reply. In honesty the only thing I have ever really objected to is the reference about 'paper bags'. How can people drive with paper bags on their heads?

You don't like the looks of the 200. Fine, I am not that keen on the 197.

Yes I have only been on the forum for 5 minutes but I feel that comments
about 'paper bags' have to be countered.

I apologise if my words have offended you, but I feel that you have offended all drivers of Clio Renaultsport 200s.

HTZ
RS200 for ever

LY 200
I think the RS200 is a great car as do many of the people I hang round with.

Not everyone is going to like it, that's life, it doesn't bother me one bit.

The bottom line is I love it, nothing or nobody is going to change that.

It's the best 15k i've spent so far, roll on the 7th of October, I can't wait. :approve:

Peace. ;)

Megane R26, R21 Turbo
Police are pretty much the same everywhere except i find lincolnshire to be the most uptight,ive never been pulled over in the clio yet though.

As for paper bag comments its just banter im sure you will get used to the sense of humour on this forum in time as your a new member, if someone for example posted a topic in spotted saying "trophy driver with paper bag over his head" first thing id do is probably chuckle to myself its just fun not a personal dig at the said person or his car, i personally didnt like the 197 at first and that was my opinion until i had a go in steves cup and i very much enjoyed it and im looking forward to trying out the 200 cup when i get the chance :)

Last edited:
  clio 200
im a 200 driver and im not offended
because i presonally dont think my 200 is as nice looking as my 197 was and the paper bag comment is no reason to get offended by its a bit of banter.have a laugh!!!

i do occasionally wear a paper bag over my head, only after ive drank wats in it lol :D

think htz needs to chill a bit personally