ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted.

clio...
Coming in the drive last night; Was a fair bit rainy, caught the yee old clio on the gate. Nice dent to match the scratch along the paint. lil scuff on the back wheel arch.

Annoy bit is i always reverse into the drive; Was tired so a decided just to hoy it in forwards. Moral of the story...stick to old habits, Regardless of fatique.

Off to get a quote now. Woo. :banghead:

Clio PRIVILEGE 1.4
sorry to hear tha tbut i was surprised when you said you got it damaged forwardgin it in your drive thats easier than reversing it in my opinion

clio...
yeah; Reversing is a lot easier... However in some sense this is a little bit of a blessing.

I had quite a large dent exactly where the damage has took place. Friend of my dads is doing the whole spray and dent removal for 160 smackers. which is a lot better than i thought considering it isn't to small and has even niggled the bumper.

CB600FS
Know how you feel sometimes, just dump it. Reversing is easier though, the front wheels turn.

clio...
Done is done, I just hate the first hour of doing it. Horrible feeling. Guess it gives me a reason to give it a good full clean when it comes back inside and out!

Clio 197
Reversing is better if it's tight as you can see exactly how much space you've got either side by the mirrors