ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted the 182 may have to go.

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Since buying my flat I have had no end of probelms. Water leaks, damp and a radiator pumping black s**t all over a large new carpet. Now my boiler needs replacing and the water tank is leaking. Looking at a large bill :mad: of at least 3k. Nightmare!!! Only thing I have of value is the 182 and since I dont need it for travelling to work I may have to sell :dapprove:. I was just starting to really enjoy the car as I have managed to take it out on some twisty roads this week!! Life sucks!!

Attachments

• 336.JPG
    336.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 72

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry to hear about the boiler - major shitter. Can you not claim anything on the house hold insurance? A mate of mine recently had his boiler blow and was able to claim somehow on the household insurance.

AK

M240i
Sorry to hear about the boiler - major s**tter. Can you not claim anything on the house hold insurance? A mate of mine recently had his boiler blow and was able to claim somehow on the household insurance.

Good shout . . . is that not what household insurance is for??

(Not a home owner so i dunno LOL)

Mini Cooper S sport
Blimey those problems sound more like the issues you'd expect from a Clio :(

Bad times.

Sell it if you have to, the flat is more important, you can always buy another car.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Good shout . . . is that not what household insurance is for??

(Not a home owner so i dunno LOL)

Well there is an exemption list what isn't covered and this generally includes boilers and pipes but what is covered is damage to your home from a burst boiler etc - this is why I cannot understand how my mate was able to claim through insurance but when its going to cost a couple of k may as well give it a whirl.

Arctic blue 182 (05)
If your near Watford area I could give you a very reasonable price. For the boiler that is. I'm a heating engineer would be a shame for you to sell your car.