ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GUTTED. My 182 - keyed (no 56k)

Mini Cooper S sport

Ive only had the car 5 weeks, and last night some f**ker decided to take a key to the rear quarter of my 182. Its a REALLY deep scratch, right down to the primer. Gutted isnt the word for it.

I cannot believe how f**king mindless some people are, the scum of the earth. Id like to take a baseball bat to the person who did this. This is what happens when you have to park your car on the road - it was just a few doors down. In some ways I thought it was just a matter of time, but I was hoping Id escape the vandal chav motherf**kers until I move out later this year. For some reason they ignored the red Mini Cooper and Audi TT parked in front of mine (both worth considerably more money then my car).

I came down this afternoon all ready to go the BBQ, and saw this. How I didnt cry, I dont know:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/radionewsbird/keyed1.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/radionewsbird/keyed2.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/radionewsbird/keyed3.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/radionewsbird/keyed4.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/radionewsbird/keyed6.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/radionewsbird/keyed5.jpg

Ive since covered it up as best I can, but a proper respray will have to wait til I move out and have got a garage, because knowing my luck itll only happen again.
b******s! :mad:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Nooooo the little bastids !!!!

this is my worst fear..... i had it doen on my previous car real guttign feeling

E90

My boss had a similar mark on his porsche both sides, he thought it had been keyed, turned out his little kid had clipped it with the brake level on his bike, its happened to mine too, hot always keys, sorry for ya though, t.wats.

Lee

BMW M2C

Thats really, really sh*t Ali. :( Id be f*****g fuming.

Tell Lois not to stand with his hands on his hips like that, it looks camp, and being French is no excuse. ;)

VaVa

Oh ducky. Im heart broken for you. I had a bunch of local f**k trumpets decide to use my car as the pavement. Scratches and dents everywhere. :cry:

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 26 June 2005

Thats really, really sh*t Ali. :( Id be f*****g fuming.

Tell Lois not to stand with his hands on his hips like that, it looks camp, and being French is no excuse. ;)
Im alternating between being furious and upset :(.

Yes Louis does look a bit gay there hehehe

My only comfort is that they didnt scratch all the panels or do something even worse - it was definitely a key, no bike did that.

One with a few more

I symapthise, Id hate it if it ever happened to me though. However are you sure it was keyed? someone mentioned further up about a kids bike getting a car. If idiots do these things they tend to like getting all the panels they can and as many cars as they can. It might have been someone had a run in with it and then run off?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

thats sh*te!!!!!!!

i had mine farking kicked in recently, along with a few other people who have been victims of this kind of thing.....

now this!!!...............he/she needs his/her balls/breasts removing.

--chris

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

I know its not really a consolation but...

racing blue will be easier to blend than metallic black.

Id be fecking fuming :(

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

:( Thats so f**king annoying Ali!! Absolute b******s and so totally pointless. Just because somebody has got something nice these total c**ts damage them. :mad:

Reckon that youll be able to get that fixed by one of the smart repair companies tho. Small comfort but much better than having the whole panel done.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by clairesclio on 26 June 2005

I symapthise, Id hate it if it ever happened to me though. However are you sure it was keyed? someone mentioned further up about a kids bike getting a car. If idiots do these things they tend to like getting all the panels they can and as many cars as they can. It might have been someone had a run in with it and then run off?
The scratch goes all the way from the door, along the panel and up and over the petrol cap, and its deep, so some real pressure was applied.

It was done with a key, on purpose, by some drunken f**kwit staggering down the road last night, of that Im certain.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 26 June 2005

:( Thats so f**king annoying Ali!! Absolute b******s and so totally pointless. Just because somebody has got something nice these total c**ts damage them. :mad:

Reckon that youll be able to get that fixed by one of the smart repair companies tho. Small comfort but much better than having the whole panel done.
Thanks Andy (and everyone), yeah Im sure it can be fixed, its just the principle of it. Im going to wait til after Ive moved anyway, theres no point doing it now.

It was just a matter of time before it was damaged *sigh*

I really feel for you as i would F*king hate that so much just like any one else who has worked hard for there pride and joy. The scummy SH!TS, i hope some one does the same to them one day.

:cry: Was shocked when i saw that today. Some people are right w**kers. Hopefully itll get sorted soon and a good match, always worry about paintwork because there are so many sh*t bodyshops about.

sorry to hear it mate but if you look at pic 1 and pic 4 at the reflection of you by the looks of it you look funny, hahaha

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by niksmith on 26 June 2005

sorry to hear it mate but if you look at pic 1 and pic 4 at the reflection of you by the looks of it you look funny, hahaha
Not me, my boyfriend..looking suspiciously camp (and Im female in case youre wondering!)

Im just so depressed and totally pissed off about it :(.

"f**king w**kers" does not even some up the sort of people that do that kind of thing!!!

I am always sorry to see those kind of pics! :cry:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gutted for you MB. Makes me furious, so i hate to think how you feel.

I dont understand what these people are thinking to take a key and scratch a car like that. I know how you feel as it was done to my last car aswell, really deep all the way down the rear quarter panel.

Ive never felt so angry in all my life. Chin up though because things nearly always work out ok in the end.

Mini Cooper S sport

At least this threads made me feel a bit better - is it possible to get it repaired so you cant see it at all for £100?

Arctic Blue Clio 182

Why would anyone do that. Theres a few places that might be able to take that out. Over here in N.Ireland theres a place called chips away who fixes them sort of scratches and stone chips etc.Might be worth lookin out for. Happened to my sisters car and cost £80 to repair

F^ckers, I feel for you mate. Some c&nt sprayed my Alfa 155 with black paint a few years ago, made a right mess of it.

Things like this really p^ss me off:mad:

Seriously pissed off for u mate! This little pr1ck should be caught... tie a rope around his scummy skinny neck and be dragged down the motorway for at least 100 miles! mailto:W@nkers">W@nkers! :mad:

Clio V6 255

c**ts! Youve got to understand that these scum will probably never have anything of value and so resent anyone else having anything decent. They probably spend all their giro on butane.

A friend of mine had every single panel keyed on his 6 month old Boxster, full respray required. Hes in his 50s so its not as though hes a young flash git who people are jealous of.

Mini Cooper S sport

I guess I have to be grateful for small mercies that they didnt decide to tapdance on the roof, do all the panels or kick the headlights in..:cry:

Thank God I wont be here next Saturday night!

CTR

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 26 June 2005

he/she needs his/her balls/breasts removing.
The kind of people that do this have no balls. Utter p*ssies with no respect at all for other peoples property.

Good luck getting it sorted without spending too much.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Just spotted this thread. Gutted for ye.

It it was deliberate theyre nothing more than envious little scrotes.

Skiprats who cant leave anything alone.

No conscience.

Hope its not to harsh on your purse.