ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guitar Heroes PS2

Lee

BMW M2C
I get to see some pretty odd sights in my job, but a 6 foot + goth playing Guitar Heroes on the PS2 is certainly one of the funniest I've seen in ages. The Dev Director is playing it now!!

It beats bongos and maracas any day.

http://www.guitarherogame.com/

Utter madness.

Lee

BMW M2C
I had to have a go. Looks like we're hooking two up tomorrow and going head to head.

If we can stop playing Tetris DS.

Plus I've just upgraded my PC at work to "Dogs b****cks" spec so I'm back in to GT Legends again.

Black/Gold 182
Does anyone else remember a game like this on the pc, would probably have been about 10 years ago now

Lee - You must have the best job in the world!? Playing computer games all day.

Can you get me a job there please :)

tiTTy & SV650
lol we were playing guitar heroes at my mates on sat night, great laugh, really good covers too.

I totally dont rock though.

Lee

BMW M2C
Jay said:
Lee - You must have the best job in the world!? Playing computer games all day.

Can you get me a job there please :)
I don't play them all day, honestly. Just in my lunch hour and after work.

We had some 2 player Guitar Heroes last night.

You should see GT Legends with every detail cranked up to the max running in the highest res it supports. Stunning.

My boss commented the other day I'd never survive in a real office, then pointed out I was typing over my racing wheel which was still attached to my desk.

Revels Mum & Sister
Guitar Hero rules I love it. Although sometimes I get angry and have to try not to bust the fucker!