ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guide to fitting eibach camber bolts needed

evo 6rs/clio 172
Looked on here but can't find a guide on how to fit above
reads bits saying there the top bolts of the 2
then I have to loosen off the bottom bolts abit
I obviously want the most negative camber out of them
any pics etc on which way around I have the bolts etc

many thanks

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Slacken bottom bolts, remove top, fit new, get someone to push on the top of the wheel with a moderate amount of pressure.

As you turn the bolt you'll notice the top of the wheel move in and out - if you want max camber, simply stop when the top of the wheel is pushed in the most and tighten. Someone may correct me here, but they need to be done FT, I don't think I'm the only one to have had them come loose when someone else has done it.

It really needs setting up properly, though - max camber on both sides doesn't necessarily mean even.

Lionel Richie
bin the washers that come with them, if you look on the head of the bolt there is an arrow pointing to the peak of the lobe, set that in the same position each side - simple

evo 6rs/clio 172
I had these fitted to the max negative camber
Way to much -5 on a quick gauge set up,,
Going in tomorrow for a full geo as miles out
When I corner left now it feels like on rumble strips like the tyre is being killed
Does this indicate the set up is miles off
What do you reckon I should set it at for rd and odd trackday -2 on the frt
cheers