ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

guess what fell on my mat this morning...

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 06 July 2004

cheers mate, you a (y)

(i was getting ignored by ppl earlier)

Sorry boss.....not from me you werent.

I post quickly during the day.....then close the window quickly as i sit next too the big boss man from upstairs.

Polo GTi

Nice one just recieved the scans from Mike, cheers, you seen how the Willy 1 has won the group and theres a little sub picture of the interior, saying 400 individually numbered cars, and its a pic of my interior with no Plaque..lol

172, Tiguan

Wasnt in the shops at lunchtime guys :( Checked a few places. Was still last months issue.

Nissan Jewk

nice one Paul!! your car was slightly cleaner on the day so ill allow it :)

jon - dont think its in shops til 10th/11th july?

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

Quote: Originally posted by mikec172 on 06 July 2004

nice one Paul!! your car was slightly cleaner on the day so ill allow it :)

jon - dont think its in shops til 10th/11th july?
not cleaner, i think because mine was complete..........! i had an Exaust on...:p

kick ass just seen the scans at work (cheer Northy, top marks) great to see that the Willy is the king of the Clios (sorry, gotta gloat a little ;)). Send me ur address n sh*t Northy and ill ask Guy to send you a copy, dont ask n all that...

Good to finally see my car looking clean, even got the flies off before the shoot. hehe

Mag is out on the 8th so Guy told me, we just got our copies a little earlier (nudge nudge ;)). Also thanks to Nick for the article, think the fact that 4 Willys showed up was testament to the Rally mailto:Sl@g">Sl@g great review great day. Nice to finally meet you reprobates. lol

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

reprobates...........................thats the nicest thing anyone has ever called me...........................:p

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Anybody got any idea what stores sell the mag? Ive looked everywhere and cant find a single copy!

(Before anyone mentions it yes I did get one through the post but I have a plan and need on efor disecting)

EDIT: Has anyone noticed which Clios they recomend as second hand buys on there Top 100 Used Buys?

Ohh look its a 1.4 16v and RS 172! ;)

[Edited by Saner on 06 July 2004 at 6:50pm]

williams and trophy

hehe....i still not got me copy of the mag lol

someone send me the pics saner did lol........

Nissan Jewk

just got home and found my copy sitting on the mat! and your right os1so, theres not 1 pic of my car :( no idea if the engine bay or interior pics are from my car or yours!

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

just got home and found my copy sitting on the mat! and your right os1so, theres not 1 pic of my car :( no idea if the engine bay or interior pics are from my car or yours!

Sorry to say Mate but i think all the pics are of mine, the interior is, thats my stereo, and i am sure thats my engine bay, it could be yours.........! look on the bright side, you have a wife...........! ( in your write up anyway )

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 06 July 2004

kick ass just seen the scans at work (cheer Northy, top marks) great to see that the Willy is the king of the Clios (sorry, gotta gloat a little ;)). Send me ur address n sh*t Northy and ill ask Guy to send you a copy, dont ask n all that...

Good to finally see my car looking clean, even got the flies off before the shoot. hehe

Mag is out on the 8th so Guy told me, we just got our copies a little earlier (nudge nudge ;)). Also thanks to Nick for the article, think the fact that 4 Willys showed up was testament to the Rally mailto:Sl@g">Sl@g great review great day. Nice to finally meet you reprobates. lol
Thats down to the northy car valating service pal.

Polo GTi

Got my mag this morning, anyone noticed the advert for hillpower in the mag this month, the cheeky gets have used a pic of my car :)

Nissan Jewk

Quote: Originally posted by os1so on 06 July 2004

Sorry to say Mate but i think all the pics are of mine, the interior is, thats my stereo, and i am sure thats my engine bay, it could be yours.........! look on the bright side, you have a wife...........! ( in your write up anyway )
great, not much point me going to that shoot!!