ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guess What Arrived Today!

VRS
looks like this is the start of an expensive hobby lol

just need to pick up a transformer this weekend :D

really impressed with the delivery time as i ordered it monday and it came from the states 2day :)

than to 182_blue (shaun) for helping me to sort the order
and thanx in advance to rich for answering all the pm's im gonna be sending him this year about cleaning lol ;)

andy

Last edited:
Lol the first step is the hardest, which is why mine has sat in a box for 2months unused. Just dont see the point in gleaming paint in weather. Once spring arrives I'm gonna tackle it :)

VRS
Lol the first step is the hardest, which is why mine has sat in a box for 2months unused. Just dont see the point in gleaming paint in weather. Once spring arrives I'm gonna tackle it :)

yeah thats what im thinking, im gonna slowly get everything together over the next for weeks, read up on the best methods and which products to use
then attack it when this crappy rainy weather stops.
ive got plenty to practive on tho, the family have already given me free rain on the clio, saab 9-3, TT, TVR an S4 lol

106 GTi
I did loads of cars before I touched the 182. I was (un)lucky that I had a Sh*tbox Micra runabout at the time to really give it some welly on the bonnet lol

VRS
I did loads of cars before I touched the 182. I was (un)lucky that I had a Sh*tbox Micra runabout at the time to really give it some welly on the bonnet lol

i might invite mark (middo round) on the first attempt so we can both bundle our way through it lol

while ur online rich, the first of many questions: ive got some einszett glass polish on its way, can i use it with the pc on the windows?

Better than yours. C*nt.
really impressed with the delivery time as i ordered it monday and it came from the states 2day :)

Still waiting for mine which I ordered on the 3rd, but top marks to Autopia - I contacted them about it who immediately sent me the ParcelFuckup tracking number, who have had it and sat on it since the 5th. I could slap them idiots! They screwed up my Cleanandshiny delivery as well! Who now use Interlink to deliver to me as I complained that ParcelForce always were and still are a waste of space - top guys!

VRS

Still waiting for mine which I ordered on the 3rd, but top marks to Autopia - I contacted them about it who immediately sent me the Parcelf**kup tracking number, who have had it and sat on it since the 5th. I could slap them idiots! They screwed up my Cleanandshiny delivery as well! Who now use Interlink to deliver to me as I complained that ParcelForce always were and still are a waste of space - top guys!

:( thats not fun

to be honest i was surprised it was here so soon, i wasnt in so the parcel force guy left it being the side gate for me :)

Still waiting for mine which I ordered on the 3rd, but top marks to Autopia - I contacted them about it who immediately sent me the Parcelf**kup tracking number, who have had it and sat on it since the 5th. I could slap them idiots! They screwed up my Cleanandshiny delivery as well! Who now use Interlink to deliver to me as I complained that ParcelForce always were and still are a waste of space - top guys!

interlink are quality. ive never had a problem and they always deliver goods with care.

parcelforce are sh*t.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
good luck wi it mate, cracking things once you learn how to use them (not sayin i am a pro lol)

hmmm never had a prob with parcel force and now swear by them, then again i used city link for a while until i was told (after lots of f**kups) that a mate used to wrk for them and they played footy with boxes most of the time. wtf.

autopia are great, nice little letter with mine saying hope tis all good and deal with again etc.

and now the car is a mirror. cheers again to blue

jamie

A slow one :-(
Champion, let us know how you get on with it. What polishes have you ended up going for?

mines still sat in the box... probs not going to use it until March/April time.

VRS
im starting with the poorboys ssr range and the autoglym super resin with vanilla moose wax, ex-p and p21s :D

how bout u?

A slow one :-(
Think I'm going to go for Poorboys SSRs, not sure on sealent and i'll just use the P21S and Collinite 476s I already have.

I tempted to just go all out Poorboys but then I fancy trying some of the Duragloss and Prima products. The list is endless...

VRS
yeah i know what u mean matey, ive been using the collinite over the winter its great stuff!
i will be using collinite on the family cars as they hardly ever clean theirs and need a more durable and long lasting wax, then will probably go for p21s on mine

Better than yours. C*nt.
why they mainly from the states?

Because nobody over here cleans their car to the extent that the Yanks do - the weather is shite in comparison, we get hosepipe bans whenever the tide goes out and the government believe that they need to make a second surface of salt on the roads to prevent ice, rather than realising it's their crap road surfaces that cause most of the issues of settled water etc.

Chocolate Bar™

i might invite mark (middo round) on the first attempt so we can both bundle our way through it lol

while ur online rich, the first of many questions: ive got some einszett glass polish on its way, can i use it with the pc on the windows?

tell you what i'll do matey. ill bring the courtesy car round, then when it goes tits up we can just send it back with no harm done ;)

but i'm up for popping round and having a laugh at you (i mean helping out lol)

VRS
well as i said in another post if we get a good day we could always work together and get the racing blue and sunflower done :)

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
my birthday on the 29th and ive asked for one really hope its what i get but i doubt it im gonna go all out and get new kit ect want my black 172 blinding people this summer.

M

mini-valver

I need some good cleaning products for mine and tips how to use etc. I just wash it and auto glym usually and its not that good. needs waxing!
Anyone get any favourites and best way to use them?