ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guess the weight loss?

Ph1
how's about a weighbridge for containers/trucktrailers ?

At work we sometimes have to weigh the contents of a container filled with Coco (chocolate-stuff) , they subtract the weight of the trailer and container to get the weight of the Coco. I'm thinking this weighbridge has to give correct readings , because this way they check what they're actually paying for ?

Only as good as the guess work as to what the car weigh's prior to weighing so really not much cop in this case

182 Cup
The weigh pads we use at work are accurate to the nearest 10kg. Last time I weighed mine (and it's standard) it came up as 1090kg, but I'm not sure on the fuel in there. I filled it to the brim this morning, so I'll stick it on again now and see what it comes in at.

182 Cup
182cup, recaro seats, full of fuel.
1120kg
730kg front axle
390kg rear axle

(give or take 10kg)

172 Race Car
I had mine weighed at a local bridge. Counts every 20kgs so not great but it came out at 980kgs with almost a full tank of fuel. 40-50kgs?

Ive taken another 10kgs off since.

I reckon yours will be around 930kgs Mark

182 Cup
Near Maidstone, Kent. I believe the tanks take 50L? If so (at 0.74kg per ltr) it should be 37kg for a full tank.

172 Race Car
cool, is that a fact about fuel weight? meaning you could brim the tank and take 37kgs off to get the dry weight to save guessing?