ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA4 - Ballad of Gay Tony

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Woman went out to see her **** pals, so I thought I have a go on the PS3.

Stuck in the Liberty City Stories disc and low and behold my nephew had got me up to a decent level on the ballad of gay tony.

Mission = Epic fail. TBH I didn't even try it. It was called "boulevard baby" - basic plot is to shack up with some tart in a night club - you have to impress her by dancing - LOL.

Anyhow, spent a good 30 minutes just listening to the music in the club, sounds sweet on the surround sound. Managed to find the track listings on the net too, posted below. Only thing that spoilt it was some yorkshire turd called 'DJ paul' MC'ing through some of the tracks, was funny tho.

Anyone else sampled that level?

Track listing (some quality tunes, if a little dated now - got all but one - can see a cd for the car being created later)...

• Marly - "You Never Know (Morjac Extended Mix)"†
  • Jonathan Peters feat. Maya Azucena - "Music"†
  • Booty Luv - "Boogie 2Nite (Seamus Haji Big Love Mix)"†
  • David Morales (feat. Lea-Lorien) - "How Would U Feel"†
  • Steve Mac - "Lovin' You More (Freemasons Vocal Club Mix)"†
  • Sucker DJs - "Salvation (eSQUIRE Mix)"†
  • Stonebridge (feat. Therese) - "Put 'Em High" (JJ's Club Mix)"†
  • Shape:UK - "Lola's Theme"†
  • Freemasons (feat. Amanda Wilson) - "Love on My Mind"†
  • Soulsearcher - "Can't Get Enough"†
  • Michael Gray - "The Weekend"†
  • J Majik & Wickaman - "Crazy World (Fonzerelli Mix)"†
  • Hook n Sling - "The Best Thing"†
  • Eric Prydz - "Pjanoo"†
  • David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland - "When Love Takes Over (Original Extended)"†

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ballad of Gay Tony was a superb DLC.

Can't wait for GTA V. No idea where it will be set.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i never completed GTA4... got the add on disc for my birthday from my broski. not finsihed the lost and the dammed yet!!! still got ot try gay tony. i was tld ot play through lost and the dammed first as they kinda link toghether...

Completed the main story and Lost and the damned and ballad of gay Tony. Thoroughly enjoyed all of them only thing I need to do is mop up the achievements like killing all the b*****d pigeons etc lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That was the best DLC.

It's old now though, and you can tell.

GTAV will be mental, from what's been rumoured.

When it's coming?

I never really got on with IV. I loved loved loved III and VC.

VC was the best one I think. IV was just a bit tooooo big.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Oh man, I hope so! I'd LOVE to only have 1/5th of the main characters rendered correctly.

"Go and see Joe, he's a character for GTA III, so it's f*cked his face up. Don't mention his face, Tommy"

I can't wait.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ballad of Gay tony is actually better than the original GTA4 story IMO.

Vice City was awesome for 80sness. San Andreas was awesome because of it's size!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I played SA the other week on my PS3.

PMSL @ getting fat from eating three burgers in a row.

No wonder America is f*cked.

Never above 25mpg
Really need to re-do a GTA London again. I loved playing that on the PS2.

Hated GTA4, I got to a point where the frame rate sucked so bad it was affecting how bad I was already!

The Getaway was good but not in the same context as GTA so a refreshed GTA London would be lovely.

Could always do another city too I suppose? GTA Bath? GTA Manchester? GTA Birmingham?