ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : Your selfies/snapmatic photos

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Old car

0_0.jpg

New car

0_0.jpg

Terrible picture but I'm sure you all know the car.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The one you get with the $400,000 apartment up in the north bit of the city, 10 car garage!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The one you get with the $400,000 apartment up in the north bit of the city, 10 car garage!

Cone again? I need that size garage! Is it just a property purchase? Neeeeedzzzz!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Cone again? I need that size garage! Is it just a property purchase? Neeeeedzzzz!

Yeah, once you buy this

It won't be, open up internet on your phone, main screen right hand side will be advert for property, click that, apartment on top of the list.

you get a 10 car garage, but as said you get the cheaper apartments and still get a 10 car garage.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lol! I haven't checked tbh, in fact I don't think I've actually been in the apartment yet, just the garage :eek:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just went to buy a tank but you have to be level 70 :(

I have 1 space left in my garage...got about 5 million worth of tuned super cars, time for a tuned bike!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Still active although I've stopped, got enough now lol :eek: Think it's online only.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah, similar method. Doesn't take long if you are using an expensive sports car, get 4 times more than the bike method. Sitting on 18.9 million now. Lol

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to give you some too.

Like $50 :rasp:

Lol as tempted as I am to have a load of super cars in my garage I think I'll do it the proper way... Maybe

you need to stop now anyway as I need people to help me do some missions lol. Sick of playing with idiots

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah I noticed that before.....it's a load of rubbish as I was using a modded 80k car lol (oracle)