ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT197 from Latvia

Clio Sport 169
Hello everyone,
My name is Edgars, 21year, from Latvia, love autosport.
I joined here because want to share with you and get important information about Clio`s and just show my little hobby projects with Clio sport cars. :smile:
Few monts ago I took Clio Sport in yellow paint, previously driver said that Elia pack on car, just change front wheel bearing, make some exhaust fixes and change the tires. Ok, no problem. But I managed all things, all new, all, practically now there ir new engine, new gearbox with new spare parts.
On 5,6,7th June I had "press rally'' in Lithuania, were I got 2nd place in class(up to 2,5litres) and 13th overall with 55cars in competition.
I put B16 Bilstein shocks, because there was only tarmac. Shocks are amazing, I like how they works. if I had flex bushes, than race was absolutelly awesome.
For Clio this competition was first, and first podium in debut. Overall from Latvia to Vilnius in Trakai small city was about 500km. pretty nice, car was excellent, nothing with exercises and things like that. Me happy! :smiley: :smile:

Today maybe in garage will be 2nd Clio for gravel, with B6 shocks, griddle, sparco seats, and Quaife blocker. Lets see whats happens.
P.S: if soebody sell Clio Trophy Recaro seats, give me PM.
Okey, I`ll show some pictures with yellow frankenstein.
wnar82xc402r8dhock70.jpg

cmod48xjlcjs0i4j8jub.jpg

mhe9xj58qvq9t8shnql.jpg

d61nhl9bq7oji0kjb4gh.jpg

isx42tsf9nc30bk8kjyg.jpg

tigj10jftvmqqv59x2u.jpg

tes8m9wi72x8i2az9er4.jpg

Clio Sport 169
Today got Clio 2004year, with Quaife, B7 Bilstein, aluminium grind, sparco wheel, original RS side wings, original front RS bumper for plus, flokter panel.
Got some pics too. :)
557938fe1c6ecroytgxd1434007806.jpg

557938fe1c6ecoqvaozr1434007806.jpg