ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gsxr 600 Srad vs Punto Abarth (HD VIDEO)

172 cup + gsxr 600
Yeah it surprised me! Not as quick as the Abarth Essesse thought, which would be a good match for the clios!

RS172
Nice bike! That punto is nippy. Been out on my zx9r today and had a play with a m3 out across the moors near me!

172 cup + gsxr 600
Cheers mate :) The zx9r sounds good, what year is it? Mines at T reg (Srad model) haha! M3 drivers get so annoyed when they loose :p

RS172
It's 97 p reg but still goes like stink, yeah he was a little upset lol he saw me coming up behind and booted it around a bend and as soon as I got on the straight I opened the tap and sailed past him laughing :)

172 cup + gsxr 600
Yeah I bet it :) mine does too can't believe how reliable it is! Haha excellent - its such a good feeling knowing theres not many cars on the road that can accelerate like a bike! You had anything done to your zx9r?