ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GSF 55% OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
  200 RS 2010
Hi,
Not sure where to post this so feel free to move it but theres a 55% off code of NOV55 on at GSF from now till 12th November.
Just used it to get a set of Brembo front pads for my 200 for £30.31, shame they dont sell rears for my car, i used carparts4less 12% off NOV12 to get them for £20.59.
I dont even need a set right now, im just buying them because lol

200 RS 2010
Oh I know they're overpriced normally, usually it's 33% off. 55% is a little better. £50 for a full set of front and back Brembo pads still seems good to me though

Hi,
Not sure where to post this so feel free to move it but theres a 55% off code of NOV55 on at GSF from now till 12th November.
Just used it to get a set of Brembo front pads for my 200 for £30.31, shame they dont sell rears for my car, i used carparts4less 12% off NOV12 to get them for £20.59.
I dont even need a set right now, im just buying them because lol
Stick it in here
https://www.cliosport.net/threads/gsf-carparts4less-ecp-discount-codes.796014/page-4#post-11391427

Status
Not open for further replies.