ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Growing to like my ph-quick wheels, pics inside...

172 Mk2 Ph1
Took a very helpful how to from here, refurbing/painting wheels, 3/4 of a day and £45 later, and they are growing on me as time passes. I am growing to really like them, wasnt sure at first, did the spare to for good measure so money saved £200, don't now if i'd do it again would just save up and fork out, but hey it was an experience.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 141
  172 Mk2 Ph1
yeah the old ones were rusty an a couple broke when i removed them, need to buy some from somewhere, not sure whether to keep them silver of go grey like the rest of the wheel or red, ill have to experiment...

172 Mk2 Ph1
I know, couldn't be bothered to wait all night, they were in ok condition so little sanding required for middle parts, primed, painted and laquered all in one go, came out alright to. Ill probably change them in about 6-12 months again anyway!

172 Mk2 Ph1
Don't suppose someone with photoshop, who knows hoow to use it could give images of red/silver and black centre caps?? Pleeeeeeese!!