ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group Buy - EL Replacement dials

I am currently dealing with someone who can create custom EL Dials for cars and I am looking for people who are interested in joining a group buy for this item.

I am trying to get people together for the dash on the facelift mk2 model ( 2000 onwards ) however, I am not sure whether they will fit a standard mk2.

He can supply indiglo dials ( whole dial is indiglo ) if we can get three people to buy them, these are far as I know cost £90 per unit.

If we can get 20 people together for this mass production run we can get them designed as reverse indiglo ( the same as the likes of the Golf R32, etc ) where the dials are black and the markings and numbers are illuminated by indiglo. If we go for this option, the price of the unit should drop to around £65 each

Can anyone / everyone who is interested in this please get in touch with me by e-mailing me at mailto:cliosport@ebee.me.uk">cliosport@ebee.me.uk as soon as possible as I will need to try and get things moving on this.

ill find out for definite and post the details, think the prices are roughly £65 if its the group buy with 20 people, £90 if its the group buy from 3 - 19 people...

ill get pics as soon as I can, but if you look at a golf r32, passat, etcs dashboard, you will get the idea of it...

350z & 16v Maxi

I did this sort of thing for willy/valver dials and it has taken about 5 months to get the cash etc off everyone and get them ordered