ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ground around gearbox/ps

Dex90

ClioSport Club Member
  11Megne250/02Clio172
I'm starting to put things back together on my clio, which I took apart a couple of months ago.

I was a bit idiotic and didn't snap any pictures of the wires before removing them, I've got all of the wire clips back into there proper sensors, I think, and I've got 2 ground wires which I'm not sure where they go. one of the ground wires is near the battery tray so probably just goes on the chassis somewhere , which is fine. The other ground wire is around the gearbox/exhaust manifold and there isn't anywhere really for it to go from what I can see. might go on the engine block or gearbox? can anyone help out? pic below
if you do know where the ground wire goes near the battery tray doesn't hesitate to say to say me the hastle :)
IMAG0311.jpg

dan's cast offs.
bolts on just above the inner cv boot plate. other on is just under/behind the headlight, two earths next to each other.